portfolio

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Holidays again

Finally another update now that i'm on holidays again!

Firstly, i've set up somewhat of a website, which can be found here http://amymcnamara.webs.com/. Check it out!

A week ago now I completed my last elective ever (apart from theory next semester) which was Package Design. Although I know my strengths are in illustration, I found it really interesting and had a good time creating my package.
We used the 2010 Southern Cross Package Design Awards ( http://www.pca.org.au/awards2010/sx/ ) categories and breifs and were to select one to complete. I chose C, which is to create a gourmet ice-cream package.

Here is what I came up with...
package design package design package design package design Photobucket

Excuse the poor photography, will need to take better photos when I get my package back from grading. If I had more time, I can see things which I would change and update, which before the end of the year I might complete. But as a first attempt at packaging, I don't think it's too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment